Photo Credit: Fourth and Goal
- New York Giants WR Victor Cruz: After hauling in a 46-yard catch, Cruz suffered an ankle injury and did not return to the game. Expect more news later this week.
- Kansas City Chiefs WR Jeremy Maclin: Maclin was active for the game, but went out after aggravating his injury (groin).
- Green Bay Packers S Micah Hyde: Left during the fourth quarter after suffering a shoulder injury. For an already depleted secondary, if Hyde is out it will hurt the Packers even more.
- Tennessee Titans RB Derrick Henry: Badly injured his calf during pre-game warm-ups. Although he was active, he did not take a single snap.
- Denver Broncos DE Derek Wolfe: Suffered an injury during the first half and did not return. Luckily for the team, he avoided elbow surgery and simply has a hairline fracture that will sideline him for no more than a month.
- Jacksonville Jaguars WR Allen Hurns: Hurns was taken to the locker room because he rolled his right ankle but returned to the game. Later on, he suffered a concussion and was ruled out. He is in the NFL concussion protocol and his status is in there air as of now.
- New York Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick: After taking a low hit during Sunday’s game, Fitzpatrick did exit the game but later on returned to the center. Further exams showed he suffered and MCL sprain. He is currently considered day-to-day.