Photo Credit: denverpost.com (featured image), ESPN (team logos)
- Carolina Panthers QB Cam Newton: Exited during the fourth quarter and later diagnosed with a concussion, he will be evaluated through out the week for his availability for Week 5.
- Washington Redskins LB Ryan Kerrigan: Suffered an injury to his elbow during the second quarter and did not return; status is unknown. (UPDATE) Kerrigan has hyperextended his elbow and is day-to-day
- Chicago Bears WR Kevin White: Suffered a left ankle injury in the third quarter and did not return. Expect more news on him later this week
- New York Jets CB Darrelle Revis: Suffered a thigh injury in the fourth quarter; did not return, and will be evaluated this week
- Denver Broncos QB Trevor Siemian: Carted off the field after being slammed to the ground on his left shoulder (non-throwing). Could be serious
- Arizona Cardinals QB Carson Palmer: Suffered a concussion and will likely miss Thursday’s game against the
- San Francisco 49ers LB NaVorro Bowman: Left second quarter with supposedly an ankle injury and intial fear is a torn ACL, tests will be done tomorrow. (UPDATE) Bowman tore his ACL and is out for the season
List will update as more information comes through.